Full refunds will be processed within 30 days if classes are cancelled due to government policies in lieu of COVID-19.
POP-UP LATIN by DANCER’S DREAM STUDIO IS BRINGING LATIN DANCE CLOSER TO YOU!
Pick Up Latin Dancing Basics – Quick, Easy & Fun: 1-hour Beginner-Friendly Workshop Starting From Only $28 per pax
What to expect at the pop-up workshop:
- Beginner-friendly – Try your hand (and legs) at a new activity without committing to a long term course or expensive dance gear
- Low to medium level of workout intensity – Great for those who want to work out and keep fit but dislike running, high impact exercises, or being outdoors
- Learn the basics of social dancing, so you can confidently lead or follow a partner at parties or weddings where dancing is involved.
- Make new friends at our latin dance class
- Fun activity for a girls’ or boys’ night out
- Feeling good about yourself, getting a certain routine correct, moving in a graceful manner, and completing a turn without falling.
- Turn heads at social events
Enter your contact info below to register your interest
Can’t Travel Out Of Singapore? Why Not Make Good Use Of The Time To Learn A New Skill Such As Latin Dancing!
Dancer’s Dream Studio is now offering more time slots and locations besides our main studio at Dempsey.
Following strict COVID regulations for your safety, we have downsized the class capacity to 8 with better teacher-student ratio.
No obligations or long-term commitment: Try out just 1 or 4 classes before committing to more.
TUESDAYS @ BUKIT TIMAH
LifeSparks Studios @ Bukit Timah
Time: 7:45pm – 8:45pm
|6 Jul 2021||8|
|13 Jul 2021||8|
|27 Jul 2021||8|
|3 Aug 2021||8|
WEDNESDAYS @ BUGIS
Golden Landmark Shopping Centre
Time: 7:45pm – 8:45pm
|7 Jul 2021 SOLD OUT||8 0|
|14 Jul 2021 SOLD OUT||8 0|
|21 Jul 2021 SOLD OUT||8 0|
|28 Jul 2021 SOLD OUT||8 0|
FRIDAYS @ CHINATOWN
Time: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
|9 Jul 2021||8|
|16 Jul 2021||8|
|23 Jul 2021||8|
|30 Jul 2021||8|
Hear Our Community of Beginner Dancers Share Their
Experiences Learning from Dancer’s Dream Studio
Have Fun and Learn From One of The Premier Dance Schools in Singapore
A Dancer’s Dream Studio was set up in 2013 by our founder and director, Lorencia Kan, with the aim to promote dance, especially Latin and Ballroom dancing to the masses in a fun, educational and holistic approach.
In fact, we’re one of the pioneer educators in the PAL programme in MOE schools where values
and important skills are nurtured through dance.
Lorencia is a dedicated, hardworking and creative individual who enjoys nurturing the young in the arts scene.
She’s spent her whole life honing her dance skills and coaching skills to better herself and her team of instructors.
Read more about Lorencia’s track record
Lorencia Kan started dancing Ballet at the age of 4 and completed Grade 7 with Distinction at the Royal Academy of Dance followed by Sub Elementary Ballet with The Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing.
Her interest in dance led her into exploring other dance genres such as Tap, Modern and Jazz where she was awarded Gold at the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing.
At the age of 14, she joined Dance Spectrum International under the mentorship of Ms Sharon Liew and participated in various dance productions and competitions.
She then picked up Hip Hop and Modern Contemporary/Jazz under the tutelage of Mr Ryan Tan. In 2008, Lorencia was awarded Artiste of the Year for her contributions as a dancer/artiste at Temasek Polytechnic.
Through exploring and learning different genres of dance, ballroom dancing sparked her interest the most.
In 2010, Lorencia represented Singapore in various international championships such as the Asian World Tour held in the southeast asian region. She was also ranked the Top Amateur Couple in Singapore in 2010, clinching Champions in the National Championships. In 2010, she produced and performed for a large-scale dinner & dance, A Dancer’s Dream Production.
Between 2014 to 2016, Lorencia clinched several titles in the local and international dance competitions. Some of their best results includes getting ranked 83rd in the world at the prestigious Blackpool Dance Festival 2016, 87th in International Championships 2016 in London, 38th in the Europa Imperial Championships 2016 in London.
- To create a better dance experience for anyone with a dream.
- To inspire individuals through holistic dance education and appreciation of art forms.
- To be the preferred dance school for anyone embarking on their dance journey.
- To spread the power of dance in our community.
- Dancer’s Dream Studio strives to grow our dance studio with the same integrity and dedication we put into coaching and guiding our dancers.
- We are committed to providing quality dance instructions to our community and nurture them to reach beyond their potential.
- We create and provide opportunities for both recreational and vocational dancers to develop their craft and to strive for excellence.
From a child’s dream of performing on stage, to your interest in picking up a sport, we at Dancer’s Dream Studio understand the aspirations of big dreams and it is our pride and joy to provide a platform for you to move one step closer.
Never stop dreaming for one day, dreams might turn into reality. Dancer’s Dream Studio is our dream come true.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difficulty of the workshop?
This is an introductory workshop for beginners. If you’re brand new or have only started dancing recently, this is for you.
What is the class capacity?
We allocate a maximum of 8 participants for each session to ensure each one of you gets enough attention from our instructors to have a fantastic experience.
What is the price of the workshop?
- $28 per pax (drop-in)
- $100 for 4 lessons (upfront payment)
Passes are transferable; valid for date of class only
Non-refundable for no-shows
Do I have to attend all your sessions?
You do not have to attend all sessions. Just join us when you are free, at the drop-in rate!
What attire should I come in?
- No special dance gear required; come in your office attire or whatever that’s comfortable and doesn’t restrict your movement.
- Feel free to bring sneakers, a pair of socks or dance heels if you have them.
- No need to change into workout gear or bring toiletries for shower.
Do I have to bring a partner? Can I come alone?
You don’t need to bring a dance partner since you’ll meet new friends and we will be focusing on solo work.
No partner work will be done in class due to current COVID situation
What are your refund policies like?
- Strictly no refund of fees unless a medical certificate is provided.
- Transfer of paid classes are allowed at your own arrangement, but do inform us in advance.
- In an event if classes are cancelled due to government policies in lieu of COVID-19, full refunds will be processed within 30 days.